Light Stabilizers

SABO®STAB UV 62 Powder Light Stabilizer

SABO®STAB UV 62 is a polymeric hindered amine light stabilizer (HALS) which is effective in a broad range of polymers and applications. The product is particularly useful in PE applications (injection molding, rotational molding, film, and tape), EVA, PP fibers, polyurethanes, polyacetals, elastomers, adhesives, and sealants. It also is an excellent light stabilizer for systems containing carbon black. This product is non-discoloring, offers low volatility and excellent resistance to migration, low basicity for reduced interactions with pigments and other stabilizers, and extensive food contact clearances. Typical addition levels for SABO®STAB UV 62 range from 0.05% - 1.5%, depending upon the application. The exact level to be used in any particular application should be determined in an appropriate testing program. The product shows a performance synergy with other light stabilizers, especially high molecular weight HALS (SABO®STAB UV 94, SABO®STAB UV 119), benzoates, and SONGSORB® UV Absorbers.

SABO®STAB UV 119 Light Stabilizer

SABO®STAB UV 119 is a high-molecular-weight hindered amine light stabilizer (HALS) that is effective in a broad range of polymers and applications, including PE, PP, TPO, styrenic polymers (ABS, ASA), polyamide fibers, polyurethanes, and elastomers. This product is particularly useful in PE-based agricultural films, PP fibers, and talc-filled PP and TPO automotive parts. It also is useful in powder coatings where it contributes to the triboelectric effect as well as providing light stability. It provides outstanding thermal oxidative stability and also provides light stability in polyolefins, especially in talc-filled PP and TPO. It is non-discoloring, exhibits low volatility and provides excellent resistance to migration. Typical addition levels for SABO®STAB UV 119 range from 0.05% - 1%, depending upon the application. The exact level to be used in any particular application should be determined in an appropriate testing program. The product shows a performance synergy with other light stabilizers, including low-molecular-weight HALS (SABO®STAB UV 70, SABO®STAB UV 91), high-molecular-weight HALS (especially SABO®STAB UV 62), benzoates, and SONGSORB® UV Absorbers.

SABO®STAB UV 62 Light Stabilizer

SABO®STAB UV 62 is a polymeric hindered amine light stabilizer (HALS) which is effective in a broad range of polymers and applications. The product is particularly useful in PE applications (injection molding, rotational molding, film, and tape), EVA, PP fibers, polyurethanes, polyacetals, elastomers, adhesives, and sealants. It also is an excellent light stabilizer for systems containing carbon black. This product is non-discoloring, offers low volatility and excellent resistance to migration, low basicity for reduced interactions with pigments and other stabilizers, and extensive food contact clearances. Typical addition levels for SABO®STAB UV 62 range from 0.05% - 1.5%, depending upon the application. The exact level to be used in any particular application should be determined in an appropriate testing program. The product shows a performance synergy with other light stabilizers, especially high molecular weight HALS (SABO®STAB UV 94, SABO®STAB UV 119), benzoates, and SONGSORB® UV Absorbers.

SABO®STAB UV 65 Light Stabilizer

SABO®STAB UV 65 is a low-molecular-weight hindered amine light stabilizer (HALS) that is effective in a broad range of plastics and coatings. Plastics applications include polyurethanes, flexible PVC, styrenic polymers (ABS, ASA), acrylics, unsaturated polyesters, elastomers, adhesives, and sealants. The product also is ideal for use in plastisols and liquid masterbatches for plastics. Coatings applications include refinish coatings, industrial coatings, coil coatings, wood coatings, trade sale paints, and radiation curable acrylics. The product is suitable for use in both water- and solvent-based coating systems. Typical addition levels for SABO®STAB UV 65 in plastics range from 0.05% - 0.5%, depending upon the application. The product often shows a performance synergy with SONGSORB® UV Absorbers. In coatings applications, typical addition levels range from 0.5% - 2.0% alone or in combination with 1.0% - 3.0% UV absorber. All concentrations are based on percent by weight of coating resin solids. The exact level to be used in any particular application should be determined in an appropriate testing program.
Over 400 Products for Rubber Compounding

Over 400 Products for Rubber Compounding

This guide provides a comprehensive list of our key products, organized by category and application.
Review this extensive list of products:
Categories